Thread: Lost accounts with 2.0 updates

Lost accounts with 2.0 updates

I lay both accounts with the 2.0 updates! Every time I try to login, it wants me to create a brand new account! I didn't spend my money on these games to have it lost in system updates!
    Last edited by LAdyThor; 12-23-2017 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Put my tags on...but it's not available to new now

new account can be used to access game

Quote Originally Posted by LAdyThor View Post
    I lay both accounts with the 2.0 updates! Every time I try to login, it wants me to create a brand new account! I didn't spend my money on these games to have it lost in system updates!
    ..........create new account...then go to settings and choose linked account....you are lucky....mine wont even let me create new account

This is getting ridiculous now she can’t even get the game to load. She plays on kindle linked by google and she’s not the only one in our alliance unable to get in. I’ve several members. Our server war starts in 7 hours bubbles will be falling and we can’t protect them.

Completely unacceptable

Happy Holidays,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the user id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Happy Holidays,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the user id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    James,.
    Thank you for your response! I'm able to get into my account now, but my issue now is staying online! I try to do a quest, participate in a rally, or even complete a build and I crash every time!
    Please help, this is very frustrating and I'm sure I'm NOT the only player with these issues! I play one account on an RCA tablet and the other on a Kindle fire! I'm having the same issue with both accounts! I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and nothing seems to help, I've even uninstalled stuff on both devices to free up more space and that doesn't work either!!!
    I like this game, but I'm about to freaking quit because of all the issues I have been having!
    Thank you,
    LAdyThor / LadyAurelia!

James,.
    Thank you for your response! I'm able to get into my account now, but my issue now is staying online! I try to do a quest, participate in a rally, or even complete a build and I crash every time!
    Please help, this is very frustrating and I'm sure I'm NOT the only player with these issues! I play one account on an RCA tablet and the other on a Kindle fire! I'm having the same issue with both accounts! I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and nothing seems to help, I've even uninstalled stuff on both devices to free up more space and that doesn't work either!!!
    I like this game, but I'm about to freaking quit because of all the issues I have been having!
    Thank you,
    LAdyThor / LadyAurelia!
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers and hope that they can fix it soon. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

James,
    I no longer have access to either of my accounts now! Not sure what happened!! When I try to sign in, it wants me to create a brand new account again! The new updates totally messed up both of my accounts!!! I'm using a Kindle Fire (5th Generation) and an RCA Galileo Pro! Don't know what else to do!

Dear Liege
    We will have an update in these two days which will fix the lag/crash/stuck problem. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

James,
    I no longer have access to either of my accounts now! Not sure what happened!! When I try to sign in, it wants me to create a brand new account again! The new updates totally messed up both of my accounts!!! I'm using a Kindle Fire (5th Generation) and an RCA Galileo Pro! Don't know what else to do!
    Dear Liege
    What do you mean by signing in please? Do you mean switching your account. Starting the game will automatically sign in your account.
    For each of your account, please give us the old account's in-game name and the new user id you have on your device so that we could replace the new id with your old one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

When I login to my account (sign in).