Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible error

Hybrid View

Possible error-please tell us what is going on.

I went on this morning in order to see how long the server would be down for and the time down counter flashed up then the regular WiFi/network error flashed up then it goes to the screen which you go to when the game is brand new, it has done this everyone I have loaded the game since updating can I have reassurance that I will be able to get back on my account once maintenance has finished.
    Last edited by Sir Smoggie; 12-22-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Yeah Im getting the same shit. I try to see how long it is until it's up, and it prompts culture select.

Exactly what I'm getting when I load it, I'm going to be so pissed off if they have messed it up I have had this account for 10 months and put so much work and effort into it

I have confirmation that my account unsafe cause I'm getting notifications but it won't download configure files on both tablet (main acct) and phone (farm acct) anyone else have this?

Network issues here. Please check your connection

I've that stupid network message on my phone for months, and support keeps ignoring me.
    After todays update it is now on the tablet too, so now i cant connect at all.

Network connection issue also, is the server online for anyone?

People in my alliance are on cause i keep getting notifications from the alliance chat and I know it isn't a regional thing cause there's a lad who lives in the same country than me that I can see so I'm really not sure, is James or some other admin on to tell us wtf is happening?

Ive just posted a thread exactly the same, however i forgot to link my account yesterday and now im thinking i may have lost it all. wont download configure settings, and have already spent a good amount of money on it.

You won't have lost it unless you have uninstalled and reinstalled the game it's just being awkward and with updating

no ive not uninstalled, that was going to be my next step but i thought id hold off on it and see if it sorts itself out.

It should I think it's a mixture of bad connection and loads trying to download the update and other files, as I said people in my alliance are on so it's not effecting everyone

Always something with this game isnt there, after everything we put into the game youd think theyd fix the issues.

Connection error after the update!!
    Hi I can't log to my account since the update!!! I'm using truce and it will be over in 10 hour!! I will be destroyed if I couldn't get online soon!!!! I wiil demand a refund. Please fix this problem.