Thread: Unable to get a resolution from Evony Support

Exclamation Unable to get a resolution from Evony Support

James, I have been asking for a resolution for over a month now and I keep getting ignored or I get some response like...I'm sorry we can't understand you, sorry. So, I will again explain in detail what happened on November 15, 2017. I was porting around with a team mate participating in Kill Event when we began experiencing horrible game lag. We decided to call it quits and head back to camp. I went into my settings to put up my bubble before porting back home that's when it happened...while trying to get a bubble in place I was Scouted, then I was hit. I want to mention this was a scout and hit from a distance, a good 25 km. The game lag prevented me from being able to put up my bubble...I had massive losses! I lost 32 Million in power and I had over 1 Million troops KILLED....not wounded but KILLED. I finally got my bubble up and ported home. I contacted Evony immediately. The first response I received was we have fixed the lag problem...nothing else! I contacted them again asking for them to make it right and reimburse me for the damages I incurred due to the lag. I,was ignored. I sent another email 4 days telling them that if they didn't respond and correct the issue and make right what I lost in troops I would take my business else where. The next day I received a small compensation in my mail...it was enough resources and,speed ups to build 60K troops. I replied to them and thanked them but asked them to reevaluate how they compensated me. I explained how that wasn't adequate and attached pictures of my troops to build showing the time and amount of resources it takes to build just one batch. I also explained that the compensation should be equal to not less than what I lost. So again I waited and no response. I waited 1 week and sent another email....waited 4 days....got a reply that they are backed up and to please open another ticket. Opened another ticket...waited and this time after 2 days the email I sent has disappeared with no response. So I,sent another request, same response...I don't know what you are talking about can you explain. So I have sent in another email explaining everything again, and again, again, again....and yes...now I have posted in here because yet again I have no response after 4 days and the ticket is gone!!! James can you PLEASE get this taken care of for me? I feel that this has gone on far too long. I just want to be able to rebuild what was lost due to the game lag....no more, no less. I feel that is fair, don't you?

Thank You,
    PŁGASUS
    ID#15690377
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	171116_003231_COLLAGE-1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	171116_004311_COLLAGE-1.jpg 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	852   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-11-16-17-39-48.jpg 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	171121_192815_COLLAGE-1.jpg 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	854   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-11-18-07-22-55.jpg 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	855  

Last edited by PŁGASUS; 12-16-2017 at 05:29 PM.

You're lucky you got enough compensation to retrain 60k troops. I never got compensation of any kind, after the SvS beta, from losses occurred because of the severe lag.

Hate to tell you, but it's likely you're not going to get anything back from them.