Thread: Service client

Service client

So I understand a player from service client has had my account banned. I am assuming service client is a service for the very large spenders. This game caters to the wealthiest spenders. While I spend on my account i am not the highest spender. Evony needs to stop catering to the highest spenders because they will always get people banned that disagree with them. I was not even alerted my account was banned. What kind of game is this with such poor customer service. Remove my ban.
    Last edited by EvonyTroll; 12-13-2017 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvonyTroll View Post
    So I understand a player from service client has had my account banned. I am assuming service client is a service for the very large spenders. This game caters to the wealthiest spenders. While I spend on my account i am not the highest spender. Evony needs to stop catering to the highest spenders because they will always get people banned that disagree with them. I was not even alerted my account was banned. What kind of game is this with such poor customer service. Remove my ban.
    Why were u banned?

Apparently if you speak out in wc against higher spenders, and they are included in the “service client” assistance then they can very easily pursue your ban via a personal customer service rep that handles all service issues for that one individual high spender.