Thread: Account Unlinked

Account Unlinked

My Google account was hacked and my account was unlinked and the hacker is using my account. I sent several messages to support but they keep asking for the latest receipts. I don't have access to receipts from the hackers purchases. I've been talking to support for months because they won't accept older receipts. My ID is 11341885. The ID I see now is 16873265.

Dear Liege
    We cannot override our representative's decision. Sorry about that. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We cannot override our representative's decision. Sorry about that. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I can give you my old receipts. Old receipts are proof. New receipts can't be obtained since I've been unlinked for months. My newest receipts are from months ago. They want current receipts but I've been unlinked and they haven't helped.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171207-213933.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	822Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171207-214010.jpg 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	823I'm hoping you understand what I'm saying. The others don't. They keep asking me for impossible proof. Here's all my receipts. Some for my account and some for other accounts. I also have screenshots where one if the hackers friends tells me they unlinked me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171207-215747.jpg 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	824
    Do you see what I mean? They are asking for newer receipts. Any receipt should be proof. Evony support team is terrible. I've given plenty of proof. If I can't get my account back, I want a full refund. I even have an email from support where they told me he admitted it was my account and they still won't help me.